Apantac LLC is a leading designer and developer of high quality, cost effective image signal processing equipment. The Apantac product line has been specifically designed to provide users with a flexible and innovative technology solution for image processing, and signal extension and processing.
The Apantac product line includes:
TAHOMA Platform of Multiviewers
MT HOOD Series of Signal Processing
- KVM Extenders / Receivers
- Multi-Console KVM Extenders
- HDMI Extenders / Receivers / Splitters
- DVI Extenders / Receivers / Splitters
- VGA Extenders / Receivers / Splitters
- Touch-Screen Extenders / Receivers
- Universal Extenders / Receivers
- Mini Converters / Extenders
- KVM Switches with built-in Extenders
- HDMI Matrix Switches with built-in Extenders
- Conference Connect projector & display sharing solution
MAZAMA Series Fiber Optic Signal
- DVI Fiber Optic Extenders
- HDMI Fiber Optic Extenders
CRESCENT Signal Processing
- HDMI to SDI Converter
- 1x4 Reclocking Distribution Amplifier
- 1x8 Reclocking Distribution Amplifier
- SDI to HDMI / DVI Converter
- SDI Deembedder
These products are marketed globally through direct selling channels, a growing network of dealers, system integrators, OEMs and various other partners.
The Apantac product line is suitable for a variety of applications including;
- Broadcast, Media, and Post Production
- Professional Audio Visual
- Command and Control
- IT and Enterprise (small, medium, large)
- Medical Imaging
- Digital Signage
- Education and Training
Apantac is well positioned to offer a complete solution for your image and signal processing needs. With their products, representation of several manufacturers' product lines, as well as vast network of partners, Apantac offers complete audio video solutions and technologies, consultation and service to meet your specific requirements.
Apantac is led by seasoned industry veteran, Thomas Tang. Thomas has a commanding background that includes engineering, applications, sales and marketing, business management, and business development. The Apantac team has decades of combined experience in providing audio / video solutions for a variety of markets and includes a diverse group of engineers, product developers and designers, and management personnel. Capitalizing on this experience, product innovations through investment in research and development, and outstanding customer service, Apantac is positioned as a leader committed to delivering innovative processing solutions.
Apantac was founded in 2008 and is a privately held company with its headquarters located in Portland, Oregon, USA.